Our Norwegian port service terminals in Oslo Larvik, Kristiansand and Stavanger provide warehousing for all types of cargo on pallets, bags, containers and project cargo requiring indoor storage.
We have over 50 years experience and in excess of 25,000 square metres of indoor storage area in our terminals. In addition, we provide large adjacent terminal areas for outdoor storage.
We provide tailor made ship services via “warehouse to ship” or truck and vice versa. Large industrial volumes as well as consumer goods are handled by us every year. We have trusted systems and procedures to ensure that we take very good care of your cargo.
General cargo as well as project cargo is handled and stored safely prior to release or loading onto vessels or trucks for shipment or final delivery.
Contact us for price and availability:
- Storage price based on commodity and required service
- Indoor or outdoor storage
- Storage periods, short- or long-term storage
- Transport to and from our terminals will be provided on request regardless of commodity
- Warehouse Systems (CFS EDI solutions)
We can assist you 24/7 – 365 days on demand.
For more information about our port services, please contact us at email@example.com